A highly motivated, confident, committed individual with exceptional multi-tasking in leading the team and organizational skills to communicate effectively and sensitively with patients of all age group and helps to maximize the rehabilitation of the patients and to ensure understanding of often complex clinical issues impacting on recovery.
- BACHELORS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Annamalai University of Health Science, Raja Muthiah Medical College& Hospital (2010)
- MASTERS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, HOSMAT college of physiotherapy, (2014)
- Presently Working at UDHBHAVA SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRE IN UDHBHAVA HOSPITAL, BSK 3RD Stage, Bangalore
- Presently Working as a HOD, physiotherapy Department at ASTRA SUPER-SPEACIALITY HOSPITAL, Konanakunte Cross, Vasanthpura main road, Bangalore.
- Presently Working as a lecturer in NARGUND COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY, DATTATREYANAGAR, BSK 3RD STAGE, BANGALORE.
- 2017 – International Tennis Federation Men’s Circuit (ITF) Sport Physiotherapist for Academics Players-KSLTA- Cubbon park , BANGALORE
- 2017 – AITA MENS 50K Tennis Tournament Sport Physiotherapist for Academics Players – KSLTA – Cubbon Park , Bangalore
- 2017 – ROAD TO WIMBLEDON 14 & UNDER CHALLENGE ,INDIA, Sport Physiotherapist for Academics Players – KSLTA – Cubbon Park , Bangalore
- 2016 – 2017 Worked as a lecturer at HOSMAT COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY, Laggere , Bangalore.
- 2016 Jan – May 2016 Worked as a HOD in PREMIER NEURO & SPINE CARE CENTRE, ISRO LAYOUT, Bangalore.
- 2016 – AITA WOMENS 50K Tennis Tournament Under-19 Sport Physiotherapist for Academics Players – KSLTA – Cubbon Park , Bangalore
- All India Tennis Tournament R T NARAYANAN U-16 BOYS GIRLS Sport Physiotherapist for Academics Players – KSLTA – Cubbon Park , Bangalore
- 2015 – ASSAM RANJI TEAM PHYSIOTHEAPIST for Academics Players.
- 2015-Mysore Minerals Mandya international Tennis Federation Men’s Circuit (ITF) Sport Physiotherapist for Academics Players-KSLTA- Cubbon park , BANGALORE
- 2012 to 2014 NOVA SPECIALITY SURGERY, NOVA SPORTS, Koramangala, Bangalore.
- 2011 Nov to Mar 2014 SOUTHCITY HOSPITAL, Lalbagh, Upparahalli, BANGALORE.
Physical Therapist: SATHYA HOSPITAL. Kammanahalli main road,BANGALORE-8
- Physical Therapist: Post graduation, HOSMAT HOSPITAL, Bangalore, India.
Facility- Hospital for Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Arthritis, Accident-Trauma, Hosmat Arthritis and Joint Replacement Centre, HOSMAT Neuro Centre and HOSMAT Spine Centre is a super major specialty hospital of 350 beds.